Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Unabashed Product Advertising.

So I subscribe to e-mails from Simple Shoes. If you don't know anything about the company they make products like shoes and bags from recycled materials, some of their products are even made with organic materials! I bought a pair of Mary Jane's from the site in May and I love them! They have held up really well, and I wear them all the time. I am contemplating getting this book bag, but I am not sure if my laptop would fit inside of it! It is super cute and they have three other colors as well.
http://www.simpleshoes.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=917&categoryID=289&g=&model=Hangover&&cid=Email&sp_rid=MTAzNjE3NTE2OTcS1&sp_mid=1744200

While on the subject of products, I might also add that I have been drinking Naked brand Juice Smoothies non-stop! They come in a variety of flavors and all of them have powerful antioxidants and are jam packed with fruits and (sometimes) veggies! They are a delicious way to get your recommended dose of fruits!
http://www.nakedjuice.com/#Homepage

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think you should get this book bag it looks so Sarah, and it is happy for the planet, which again is so Sarah. So my vote is YES!

    ReplyDelete