Monday, June 29, 2009

At work!

I am chilling at New North, just working, not really doing much... I am super stressed about the abstract that I have due on July 8th! I am working on a research project studying the ancient Maya's use of spectacle for political events. It is pretty interesting but I am really having trouble processing the large volume of information that I am receiving from the books I am reading. It is a subject with which I am not really familiar so I have to do a lot of background work. It has proven to be a difficult ordeal! Sometimes I am not sure whether or not it was worth it! Oh well. I ordered Andrew Bird tickets (he is coming to the Murat Center in Indy) and I got tickets in the 2nd row! :) I am so excited! This Tuesday I am seeing Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band. I am going with my friends Rachel and Rich! It will be awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment